terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2007

D. in Taj Mahal

I think I’m getting sick. My throat hurts, I’ve been sneezing, and I’m sleepy (well, that’s not really a new…). Finally and above all, I’m getting sick just for thinking about everything I still have to study.
Well, one of the things that would cheer me up would be seeing Mr. D. dancing around the fire, drinking vodka with the mice that live in my attic!
But Mr. D. is far, far away…So I guess I’ll have to content with him saying he’s doing it and me imagining it.
D. said he was going to Taj Mahal. I believed it i-m-m-e-d-i-a-t-e-l-y. I’m so happy for him…(Please take lots of pictures for me to see!)
I’m the one who is going to give him the address. Can you believe it? Yep, that’s because I’m Einstein. You didn’t know it either, right? But D. was the first one to recognize it.
I only have one concern about this trip. I’ve seen pictures of Taj Mahal. It has a big lake in front of the mausoleum. With such an amount of water, I wonder how will he manage to do his tribal dances around the fire!!!???
Mr. D.: water extinguishes the fire.
And I’ve also been told that the mice don’t like water…So, please D., take care of vodka bottles. Do not trade it for water, because the colour is similar.
After my advices I just want to wish you a nice trip.

P.S.: Don’t forget to feed the cow.

Sem comentários: